San Francisco Tourist Accident Lawyers and Injury Attorneys
San Francisco Tourist Accident Lawyers and Injury Attorneys with an Outstanding Record of Success
- Ranked 2022 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in San Francisco by Expertise.com
- Ranked Among The 5 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in San Francisco by KevsBest.com
- 2020 California Top 20 Personal Injury Settlements Award Winner TopVerdict.com
- Ranked 2022 Northern California Super Lawyer by SuperLawyers.com
Trust Your Case to Our Award-Winning San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers-We Fight Every Step of the Way to Obtain the Best Outcome for Your Case
Free Consultation – Speak With One of Our Tourist Accident Injury Attorneys Today – Call (415) 334-4111
How We Help San Francisco and Bay Area Tourist Accident Victims
San Francisco and The Bay Area are beautiful vacation spots with so much to see and do, but what happens if you are on vacation out of state and you sustain injuries in an accident while visiting? You are still entitled to receive compensation for your injuries.
If you are seriously injured in an accident while visiting San Francisco or the Bay Area, our San Francisco Personal Injury and Accident lawyers can be counted on to protect your best interests. The tourist accident lawyer you choose to represent you in a personal injury case can make a substantial difference in maximizing the value and success of your case. Choosing the right lawyer is crucial, and experience matters. The Hassell Law Group is consistently ranked among the best accident and personal injury lawyers in San Francisco and The Bay Area, having won numerous professional awards and accolades. With an undefeated record at trial and over 85 years of combined legal experience, we are experts in resolving personal injury claims in our clients’ favor.
Our top-level negotiators and highly-skilled trial lawyers demand the maximum compensation available for our clients. We have helped tourist accident victims get the compensation they deserve and are entitled to. Contact us today.
Don’t settle your case for less than it’s worth. Contact us today at (415) 334-4111 for a free case evaluation.
We work on a contingency fee basis. This means there are NO attorney’s fees unless we recover money for you. We are paid out of what we recover. You hire us at no risk to you.
Speak to a tourist accident attorney today:
Tourist Accidents in the San Francisco Bay Area
Serious injuries sustained in tourist accidents can be caused by anything from a pedestrian accident, scooter accident, motor vehicle accident, to a trip and fall accident on a dangerous sidewalk condition. Some common causes of injuries sustained by tourists while visiting the Bay Area:
- Car accidents
- Uber or Lyft rideshare accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Slip and Fall accidents
- Trip and Fall accidents
How we get Tourist Accident Victims the compensation they deserve
The Hassell Law Group offers full legal assistance to those who are seriously injured while visiting Northern California. Even though you may live out of state or even out of the country, we have you covered. We are experts in California personal injury law, and we know how to get your claim paid. Our goal on behalf of injured visitors to San Francisco and the Bay Area is the same as it is for our local clients who have been injured or lost loved ones in an accident: to maximize your compensation.
Hiring our legal team will make the entire process easier on you. We address your concerns comprehensively and immediately. We will answer all your questions and clear up any concerns you may have with simple, straightforward explanations. We will handle all aspects of your claim, and navigate the claim process on your behalf. This leaves you free to focus on your medical treatment, healing, and rebuilding your life.
Let us help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Tourist accidents can cause serious or catastrophic injuries
While tourists can sustain a wide range of injuries while visiting San Francisco and the Bay Area, some of the more common injuries sustained in tourist accidents are:
- Neck Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
What Types Of Damages Can I Recover After a Tourist Accident?
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and Future wage loss
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress
- Compensation for disability or disfigurement
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of consortium for your spouse
- Compensation for damage to your personal property
What should I do after I have been injured in a tourist accident?
If you have been injured in an accident or if a loved one has died as a result of such an accident, you or your family may be entitled to compensation. Contact The Hassell Law Group to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
The San Francisco personal injury accident attorneys at The Hassell Law Group are experts in personal injury and premises liability law and know how to recover damages for people who are injured by the fault of others. If you were injured through the fault or conduct of another, you may be entitled to substantial compensation. Don’t settle for less than your case is worth.
The Hassell Law Group has an undefeated record at trial and a longstanding reputation as determined and tenacious fighters for our clients.
Here Are Some Steps to Take Immediately After a Tourist Accident:
- Get immediate medical attention. Medical treatment is your priority. Dial 911 and request that paramedics be dispatched to the scene. Get seen right away at a hospital or other medical facility and provide a detailed description of your injuries.
- Report the incident to the Police and the property owner without delay, or make sure the report is made as soon as possible after the accident occurred. It is central to your claim.
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. Experienced lawyers will conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding your injuries and take steps to strengthen your claim, protect your legal rights, and position your case for the best outcome.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than your lawyer. Refer those who contact you regarding the accident directly to your lawyer.
The general information provided on this website should not be considered legal advice, and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult directly with an attorney. If you contact us by telephone, email, letter, or by contact form submission through this website, please note that such communication does not create or constitute an attorney client relationship. We cannot act as your attorney until we are hired as your attorney by a formal written agreement.