San Francisco Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyers and Injury Attorneys
San Francisco Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers Ready To Fight For You
Trust Your Case To Our Award-Winning San Francisco Personal Injury Law Firm-We Fight Every Step of The Way To Obtain The Best Outcome For Your Case
- Ranked 2021 Best Car Accident Attorneys in San Francisco by Expertise.com
- Ranked Among The 5 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in San Francisco by KevsBest.com
- 2020 California Top 50 Motor Vehicle Accident Settlements Award Winner TopVerdict.com
- Rated 2021 Northern California Super Lawyer by SuperLawyers.com
An outstanding record of success for rideshare accident victims
The lawyer you choose to represent you in an Uber or Lyft accident case can make a substantial difference in maximizing the value and success of your car accident case. Choosing the right San Francisco rideshare accident attorney is crucial, and experience matters.
We are top rated San Francisco Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident lawyers, and our priority is to help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries and property damage.
At our law firm, we offer a free consultation and we work on a contingency fee basis. There are NO attorney’s fees unless we recover money for you.
How we help San Francisco Bay Area Uber and Lyft accident victims
If you or a loved one have suffered serious injuries in an Uber or Lyft accident, you have very likely incurred large medical bills as well as the loss of income from the time you need to take off from your work to recover from your injuries. You may be entitled to substantial compensation and we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
For over 20 years, our highly skilled San Francisco auto accident lawyers have fought aggressively to hold negligent drivers and their insurers accountable to our clients who have unjustly suffered serious injuries and substantial trauma in auto accidents. The rideshare service accident law firm you choose to represent you in your Uber or Lyft accident case can make a substantial difference in maximizing both the value and success of your case.
We are top-level negotiators and highly skilled trial lawyers who will demand the very maximum compensation available for our clients. With an undefeated record at trial, The Hassell Law Group has been consistently ranked among the best car accident and personal injury lawyers in San Francisco and The Bay Area. We have helped countless car accident victims get the compensation they are entitled to. With an undefeated record at trial and over 85 years of combined legal experience, we are experts in resolving car accident claims in our clients’ favor.
Don’t settle your case for less than it is worth. Contact us today.
Why Choose our personal injury law firm to handle your Uber or Lyft accident case?
We are San Francisco rideshare accident lawyers with a longstanding reputation of being determined and tenacious fighters for our clients and we hold an outstanding record of success for Bay Area Uber and Lyft accident victims. If you have been seriously injured in a rideshare accident, you may be entitled to substantial compensation.
Have our San Francisco law firm represent you in your Bay Area Uber accident or Lyft accident case – and let the insurance company know you mean business. We will fight every step of the way to obtain the best possible outcome for your case. Call our office today at (415) 334-4111 for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Uber and Lyft accidents in the San Francisco Bay Area
The rideshare services industry pioneered by rideshare companies Uber and Lyft has grown exponentially over the past decade, with passengers summoning a ride with just the push of a button on their phone. In the San Francisco Bay Area, the rideshare services provided by these rideshare companies are a very popular way of getting around. But what happens if you ride with an Uber driver or Lyft driver, there’s an Uber accident or Lyft accident, and you are injured?
What Insurance coverage is available to Uber & Lyft Passengers?
When you ride using your Uber or Lyft account, these companies provide $1 million dollars of car accident insurance coverage, and this is on top of any personal auto insurance coverage you may carry or any additional car accident insurance coverage your Uber driver or Lyft driver may have. When an Uber driver or Lyft driver is involved in a car accident, the first question that arises is whether the vehicle was “in service” when the accident occurred. That answer will determine if the car accident is covered by Uber or Lyft’s insurance policy or by the driver’s own personal auto insurance policy.
What if I was traveling in a vehicle which was involved in an accident with an Uber or Lyft vehicle?
If you were a car accident victim traveling in another vehicle in a car accident caused by an Uber or Lyft vehicle, their insurance coverage will be determined by whether their driver was in service at the time of the accident. If there are no riders in the Uber or Lyft vehicle, and the driver is not in route to pick up a passenger, the only insurance coverage on the vehicle is the driver’s auto insurance policy. Insurance policy coverage increases when the driver is in route to pick up a passenger, or when a passenger is in an Uber or Lyft, then the vehicle insurance policy coverage increases to $1 million dollars.
Serious Injuries sustained by Uber and Lyft passengers
An Uber car accident or Lyft car accident can cause serious and debilitating injuries and property damage. We work to achieve maximum compensation for your injuries and property damage. Uber accidents or Lyft accidents may have different circumstances, therefore it is essential for anyone injured in car accidents involving rideshare companies Uber and Lyft in San Francisco or The Bay Area to consult with the top-rated rideshare accident attorneys at The Hassell Law Group as quickly as possible after obtaining medical treatment. Our law firm will investigate your claim, go through the claims process positioning your case for the best possible outcome while you focus on your recovery. Our Uber accident lawyers have a full understanding of the laws and regulations governing rideshare accidents and will seek compensation for your injuries from the liable party.
What you do just after being injured in an Uber accident or Lyft accident can have a very significant impact on your case. Hiring an experienced attorney immediately is your best option. Our San Francisco Uber and Lyft Accident injury attorneys will protect your rights and fight to ensure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries. We seek to achieve the best possible outcome for your accident case. Please contact our law offices today for a free no-obligation consultation and injury case evaluation. (415) 334-4111
Obtaining Maximum Compensation for Uber accident and Lyft accident victims
Insurance companies who insure negligent drivers often try to get out of paying you and may even deny your accident claim. For this reason, hiring our San Francisco Bay Area personal injury law firm with top-rated Uber accident and Lyft accident lawyers who are highly experienced in Uber accident claims and Lyft accident claims is your best option, and costs you nothing up-front. Our law firm has a longstanding reputation as tenacious fighters for our clients, and have consistently achieved excellent case results in Uber accident and Lyft accident cases.
Uber Accident and Lyft Accident Reporting
Damages you can recover after an Uber or Lyft accident
- Current and Future Medical bills
- Current and Future lost wages
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress
- Compensation for disability and disfigurement
- Loss of earning capacity
- Long-term care if needed
- Loss of consortium for your spouse
- Compensation for damage to any of your personal property
Recommended steps to take after you have been in an Uber accident or Lyft accident
- Call the Police, and get a Traffic Collision Report. (Dial 911) and wait for a Police Officer to arrive at the scene so that you can file an accident report, even if you don’t think you’re injured. Often people don’t realize they are injured until several hours or days after an Uber accident or Lyft accident has occurred. Make sure to tell the Police and the 911 operator of any symptoms you are having. Be sure Police interview you and the party who hit you and any witnesses who saw the accident. Tell the police officer all of the details of what happened. Note the responding officer’s name and badge number. A Police report will be important later when pursuing a claim against the insurance company of the responsible parties.
- Make sure to record all contact information and insurance information for the other party as well as any witnesses who saw the accident. Note the license plate number, names, and phone numbers on your phone in a note-taking app, or simply text or email those details to yourself. If you are injured ask a bystander to do it for you. Get the insurance company name and policy number for the party who hit you. Write down as many details of the accident as soon as possible after so you don’t forget them over time. Include everything the other driver and any witnesses said or told you, anything you said, how the accident happened, and any symptoms you have.
- Take photographs. Take pictures of the accident scene, the position of the vehicles, any damage to the vehicles, the license plate of the vehicles, and the driver’s license and other party’s insurance card, as well as of any visible injuries or bleeding you have. If possible, take pictures of the position of the vehicle that hit you before it is moved out of the roadway.
- Don’t discuss the accident with the other party or make any statements about the accident. Many drivers will seem nice at the time and will even admit fault only to later deny they hit you or say that you were to blame for the accident. Make a note of anything they say to you or you overhear them telling others. Good note-taking can be very useful in pursuing your claim.
- Seek immediate medical treatment at the scene of the accident. Ask the Police to call for paramedics to take you to the hospital. When you arrive at the hospital, tell the doctors and medical staff what happened and detail your symptoms, pain, and injuries. Be sure to go into full detail about all areas of your body that are injured, hurting, or require any medical attention.
- Do not talk to the driver’s insurance company (or give a recorded statement to your own insurance company) or the other party involved in the accident. Do not discuss your case with anyone without first consulting your lawyer. What may appear to be an innocent remark on your part as to how the accident occurred, or how you were injured, can be distorted or changed by others – especially the other party’s insurance company. If anyone does contact you about your case, refer that party to our law firm or consult with us before you answer any questions.
FOR MORE ACCIDENT TIPS CLICK HERE
The general information provided on this website should not be considered legal advice, and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult directly with an attorney. If you contact us by telephone, email, letter, or by contact form submission through this website, please note that such communication does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. We cannot act as your attorney until we are hired as your attorney by a formal written agreement.