San Francisco Stairway and Staircase Accident Lawyers and Injury Attorneys
San Francisco Stairway and Staircase Accident Lawyers and Injury Attorneys with an Outstanding Record of Success
- Ranked 2021 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in San Francisco by Expertise.com
- Ranked Among The 5 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in San Francisco by KevsBest.com
- 2020 California Top 20 Personal Injury Settlements Award Winner TopVerdict.com
- Ranked 2021 Northern California Super Lawyer by SuperLawyers.com
Trust Your Case to Our Award-Winning San Francisco Stairway Accident Lawyers-We Fight Every Step of the Way to Obtain the Best Outcome for Your Case
Free Consultation – Speak With One of Our Stairway Accident Injury Attorneys Today – Call (415) 334-4111
The San Francisco and Bay Area Stairway and Staircase Accident Lawyers Who Will Fight for You Every Step of the Way
Most stairway-related accidents are caused by property owner negligence and lax property maintenance. Hazardous stairway conditions include uneven steps, loose or missing hand railings, inadequate lighting, broken steps, loose flooring, uneven stair height, slippery surfaces, obstructions in the stairway, and building code violations. These dangerous conditions can cause serious and even catastrophic injuries.
Under California State law, a property owner is responsible for maintaining all parts of a stairway on its property and complying with building codes. Failure to do so can result in serious injuries, and even death.
If you are seriously injured in a stairway or staircase accident, our San Francisco Personal Injury and Accident lawyers can be counted on to protect your best interests. The lawyer you choose to represent you in a personal injury case can make a substantial difference in maximizing the value and success of your case. Choosing the right lawyer is crucial, and experience matters. The Hassell Law Group is consistently ranked among the best accident and personal injury lawyers in San Francisco and The Bay Area, having won numerous professional awards and accolades. With an undefeated record at trial and over 85 years of combined legal experience, we are experts in resolving personal injury claims in our clients’ favor.
We are top-level negotiators and highly-skilled trial lawyers who will demand the maximum compensation available for our clients. We have helped stairway accident victims get the compensation they deserve. Contact us today.
Don’t settle your case for less than it’s worth. Call our office at (415) 334-4111 for a free case evaluation.
We work on a contingency fee basis. There are NO attorney’s fees unless we recover money for you. We are paid out of what we recover. You hire us at no risk to you.
Speak to a stairway and staircase accident attorney today:
Stairway & Staircase Accidents in the San Francisco Bay Area
Serious injuries sustained in stairway accidents are often caused by dangerous conditions. These are some common causes of stairway and staircase accidents:
- Loose, broken, or missing hand railings
- Broken or cracked steps
- Uneven steps
- Uneven step height
- Broken or loose flooring
- Inadequate lighting
- Obstructions in the stairway
- Building code violations
How we help Stairway and Staircase Accident Victims get the compensation they deserve
The Hassell Law Group offers full legal assistance to those who are seriously injured in stairway and staircase accidents. We are experts in California personal injury law, and we know how to get your claim paid. Our goal on behalf of injured clients or those who have lost loved ones in an accident: to maximize compensation recovered by them.
Our legal team will make the entire process easier on you by addressing your concerns comprehensively and immediately. We will handle all aspects of building your case, and we will navigate the claim process on your behalf. This leaves you free to focus on your medical treatment, healing, and rebuilding your life.
Let us help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Stairway accidents can cause serious, even catastrophic Injuries
Stairway accidents occur suddenly and without warning, often causing falls which can be potentially deadly. These are some of the more common injuries sustained in stairway accidents:
- Neck Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Broken bones
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
What Types Of Damages Can I Recover After a Stairway Accident?
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future wage loss
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress
- Compensation for disability or disfigurement
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of consortium for your spouse
- Compensation for damage to your personal property
What should I do after I have been injured in a stairway accident?
If you have been injured in a stairway accident or if a loved one has died as a result of such an accident, you or your family may be entitled to substantial compensation. Contact The Hassell Law Group to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Call us now for a free consultation at (415) 334-4111, or click here to access our Quick Contact Form.
The San Francisco personal injury accident attorneys at The Hassell Law Group are experts in personal injury and premises liability law and know how to recover damages for people who are injured by the fault of others.
If you were injured through the fault or conduct of another, you may be entitled to substantial compensation. Don’t settle for less than your case is worth. Our firm works with some of the most respected stairway experts in California who can provide valuable insight into your case and help prove liability.
The Hassell Law Group has an undefeated record at trial and a longstanding reputation as determined and tenacious fighters for our clients. Let us get you the compensation you deserve.
Here Are Some Steps to Take Immediately After a Stairway Accident:
- Get immediate medical attention. Medical treatment is your priority. Dial 911 and request that paramedics be dispatched to the scene. Get seen right away at a hospital or other medical facility and provide a detailed description of your injuries.
- Report the incident to the property owner without delay, or make sure the report is made as soon as possible after the accident occurred. It is central to your claim.
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. Experienced lawyers will conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding your injuries and take steps to strengthen your claim, protect your legal rights, and position your case for the best outcome.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than your lawyer. Refer those parties who contact you regarding the accident directly to your lawyer.
The general information provided on this website should not be considered legal advice and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult directly with an attorney. If you contact us by telephone, email, letter, or by contact form submission through this website, please note that such communication does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. We cannot act as your attorney until we are hired as your attorney by a formal written agreement.