Fremont California Personal Injury Lawyers
With Over 85 Years of Combined Legal Experience, You Can Trust Your Case to Our Award-Winning Fremont Personal Injury Lawyers Team
We Fight Every Step of the Way to Obtain the Best Possible Outcome for Your Personal Injury Case
Free Consultation. Speak with One of Our Fremont Personal Injury Lawyers Today:
Call us at: (510) 849-6410
How We Help Fremont Personal Injury Accident Victims Obtain the Compensation They Deserve for Their Injuries
- We are top-rated Fremont, California personal injury lawyers. Our priority is to help you recover just compensation for your injuries and property damage.
- You may be entitled to substantial compensation, and we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- For over 20 years, our highly skilled Fremont personal injury lawyers have fought aggressively to hold negligent parties and their insurers accountable to our clients who have unjustly suffered serious injuries and trauma in personal injury accidents.
- The personal injury law firm you choose to represent you in your personal injury case can make a substantial difference in maximizing both the value and success of your case. We work diligently to maximize success of your case.
- We are top-level negotiators and highly skilled trial lawyers who will demand the maximum compensation available for our clients.
- The Hassell Law Group is ranked among the 5 best personal injury lawyers in San Francisco
- We have helped countless accident victims get the compensation they deserve.
- With an undefeated record at trial and arbitration, we are experts in successfully resolving personal injury claims in our clients’ favor. Let us help you, contact us today.
- We handle your case on a contingency fee arrangement, which means we get paid a percentage of the recovery only after your case is successfully resolved. So there is no financial risk to you. If there is no recovery, there is no fee.
- We consistently obtain excellent case results for our injured clients.
Our Personal Injury Legal Team Handles These Types of Fremont Accident Claims:
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Trip & Fall Accidents
- Elevator Accidents
- Stairway Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites
What To Do After You Have Been Injured In A Fremont Personal Injury Accident Checklist:
✔ Document the accident scene. Take detailed photographs of the accident scene and of your injuries.
✔ Call 911 and summon the Police to the accident scene, and obtain a Police Report.
✔ Never admit fault or discuss the accident with anyone other than the Police.
✔ Gather the names and contact information for any witnesses.
✔ Seek emergency medical treatment directly at the accident scene or immediately after that.
✔ Contact an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer for assistance.
How To Protect Your Legal Rights After A Fremont Personal Injury Accident
Protecting your legal rights after an accident is crucial to help you receive the compensation for your injuries which are entitled to.
Our Top-Rated Legal Team is available to help you protect your rights, and recover the compensation that you deserve.
These are the 8 key steps to take to protect your rights after an accident:
Document the Accident Scene and Your Injuries: Take as many detailed photographs of the accident scene and any obvious injuries as possible. A single photograph may ultimately help prove liability in your case.
Call The Police: Dial 911 and summon the Police to the accident scene. The Police will investigate the accident and write a Police Report. It is best to note the responding officer’s name and badge number.
Do Not Admit Fault: Never admit fault in any accident, even if you initially think you are at fault. Accident victims are often traumatized immediately after an accident. You may ultimately not be at fault when the accident is investigated. Erroneously admitting fault can damage your personal injury case and any potential financial compensation.
Do Not Discuss the Accident with any Other Parties Involved: At fault parties may try to convince you not to call the Police or report the accident. They may say they will pay for your damages, only to change their story afterward and blame you for causing the accident.
Obtain The Names of Witnesses: Locating and obtaining contact information for witnesses who saw the accident occur can be extremely helpful in proving liability and recovering compensation for your injuries.
Seek Medical Attention at the Scene of The Accident: Accident victims are often traumatized at the scene, with a high amount of adrenaline in their system due to the extreme stress caused by the accident. Therefore, it is best to accept immediate medical treatment at the accident location and be taken directly to a hospital emergency department for evaluation. Often time’s your injuries may not be immediately apparent, yet they may become more pronounced over time.
Complete All Medical treatment: It is central to your personal injury case that you complete all of the prescribed medical treatment. An ongoing medical diagnosis, ongoing medical reports, and ongoing medical treatment for your injuries are central to your bodily injury claim.
Hire An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer: Insurance companies are not there to advocate for fair and just compensation for your injuries. It’s just the opposite. Insurance companies have a team of attorneys and claims adjusters who focus on minimizing your injuries and paying out as little as possible to settle your claim. Therefore, attempting to negotiate with an insurance company on your own is highly unwise, and may result in a smaller settlement or your claim being denied completely. Hiring a skilled personal injury lawyer will ensure that your claims are fully pursued by an expert with deep knowledge of the law. Claims handled by experienced personal injury lawyers often resolve for far higher settlement amounts than those of individuals who attempt to represent themselves.
When Should I Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
It is always best to talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer right after the accident immediately after tending to your injuries. A skilled personal injury lawyer will give you sound legal advice on your accident case, investigate your accident, and position your case for the best possible outcome.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover After A Fremont Personal Injury Accident?
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future wage loss
- Compensation for pain and suffering, emotional distress
- Compensation for disability or disfigurement
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of consortium for your spouse
- Compensation for all damages to your personal property
Why Choose Hassell Law Group to Handle Your Fremont Personal Injury Case?
There are many personal injury lawyers in Northern California, but do they have the experience and the reputation necessary to obtain the best possible outcome for your case? Our team of personal injury attorneys has over 85 years of combined legal experience and experience matters. The Hassell Law Group will investigate your case and position it for the best possible outcome. If we cannot reach a fair settlement with the insurance company, we will litigate your personal injury case on your behalf. We work diligently to maximize the value and success of your case. You can recover from your injuries with peace of mind knowing that our legal team is working on your case.
The general information provided on this website should not be considered legal advice and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice, you should consult directly with an attorney. If you contact us by telephone, email, letter, live chat, or contact form submission through this website, please note that such communication does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. We cannot act as your attorney until we are hired by a formal written agreement.